an experienced, professional
on your memoirs, life story, autobiography, family history, biography, self-help, how-to, current affairs, psychology, sociology or history book...
Ghostwriting your story is an undertaking for only the most skilled professional writer, someone who can empathize with others, both men and women, who can capture another person’s inner voice, someone who will listen.
Allen R. Kates, MFAW
- a 30 year writing veteran, journalist, bestselling
- who loves to write, research, and fact-check
- a creative writer with a Master of Fine Arts in
Creative Writing degree
- an objective detail person able to create an
overall vision of a story
- a prolific reader of fiction and nonfiction books,
and more than 3 newspapers every day
- a well-known board certified PTSD and trauma expert
- who understands the dramatic and traumatic turning
points in our lives
- someone who has traveled to many countries and interviewed more
than 1,000 people
- who maintains confidentiality and enjoys seeing others achieve their goals
- who is compassionate, nonjudgmental, and allows another person’s voice
to be heard
- who lives and breathes the writing and publishing process
"Allen has a way of connecting with your soul
and helping you put your heart on paper."
—Sharon Knutson-Felix, author of Gifts My Father Gave Me
To estimate how long your book may take to write and how much it may cost, please contact me. Your consultation is free and everything you discuss is confidential. Click here to connect.